- Today I'm especially thankful that we have all been healthy (no summer sickness yet!)
- I'm thankful for cooler days and thunderstorms.
- I am very thankful that we will be spending a week with my family.
- I am thankful to celebrate Father's day with a great daddy to our 3 kiddos.
- I am thankful for random colored pen scribbles that I find mixed in with my "notes" in my journals.
- I am thankful for big hugs from my super-affectionate little guy.
- I'm thankful for throwing the baby into the air, and his squeals of laughter.
- I'm thankful for a 4 year old doing jumping jacks. It is extremely entertaining.
- I'm thankful for sweet, sweet baby words that I should correct but want to remember forever.
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." ~ William Ward