- Suddenly realizing that the baby is playing with a mysterious “log” in the sandbox = an immediate fun-ender. <Insert 20 minutes of child and sandbox clean-up>
- Leaving the baby in the living room for no less than 60 seconds to retrieve a non-swimmy diaper resulting in an artistic display of some sort on the middle of the living room floor = a fun-ender. <Insert several minutes of child and carpet clean-up>
- I am thankful for the flexibility of my young kids. They show me how to relax.
- I am thankful for a safe drive and a lovely visit with family.
- I am thankful for cheap popsicles and sticky faces.
- I am thankful for water splashes on the pages in my journal.
- I am thankful for the fun sounds Mason makes when he impersonates a jet flying above us.